Ok, I don’t know about you, but the commercials are my favorite part of Super Bowl Sunday.
Here’s a trip down memory lane of some all time classics. And not listed in any particular order.
1. The Jacksons and Pepsi (1984)
And look at little Michael. He went on to do some big things for sure..
2. Apple Introducing The Macintosh (1984)
Who knew we were witnessing one of the greatest contributions of our generation and beyond.
3. Mean Joe Greene & The Kid (1979)
Wonder where the kid is now?
4. McDonalds Hopscotch (1982)
I am so glad they don’t run these now. My kids would drive me crazy.
5. Wendy’s “Where’s The Beef” (1984)
This commercial and catch phrase was uber popular in 1984. We wore this phrase out..
6. Nike Hare Jordan (1992)
And Js are still selling. No commercials necessary.
7. Bud Light Spuds MacKenzie (1988)
This dog was everywhere..
8. Budweiser Separated At Birth (1999)
9. Budweiser Wassup (2000)
This commercial remains hilarious.. I think it was one of Budweiser’s absolute best.
10. Budweiser Bud-Weis-er (1995)
Those Frogs had a run.. Totally can’t forget them.
Well, was this list way off or just right? Leave a comment.